- Lodging (As shown above)
- 5 days of diving or snorkeling
- Tanks and weights if diving
- Transportation to and from Scuba Monkey Dive Center
Things to do in & around Key Largo:John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- We will leave Scuba Monkey at 8am on Sunday, Aug 4th. Arriving in Key Largo late afternoon.
- Usually arrival day is spent moving in and gathering groceries.
- Monday, Reefs - 2 Tank Trip
- Tuesday, Lobstering / Reefs - 2 Tank Trip
- Wednesday, Lobstering / Reefs - 2 Tank Trip
- Thursday, Reefs / Wreck - 2 Tank Trip
- Friday, Lobstering / Reefs - 2 Tank Trip
- Saturday, Shopping, Exploring, etc.
- Sunday, Checkout around 10-11am, generally back to Scuba Monkey about 6pm(ish)
- Kayaking, snorkelling, swimming, shopping, hiking, etc.
- Dolphin Encounters
https://www.dolphinsplus.com/History of Diving Museum
- Gift Shop and museum
https://www.divingmuseum.org/Dagny Johnson Key Largo Hammock Botanical State Park
- Hiking, Nature Trails, Birding
https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/key-largo-hammockTheater of The Sea
- Shows, Enounters, Exhibits, Gift Shop
And so much more!